– This made me cry: Colorblind brothers take turns seeing color for the very first time
– Colorful animation visualizes 200 years of immigration to the U.S. (1820-Present)
– Never Not Hungry. Yes.
– Animade in London does beautiful animation work. Totally want to collaborate with them at some point.
– Quietly, over the last year, Facebook has killed the concept of a private account.
– One of the biggest reasons couples get into trouble is because they haven’t cultivated emotional fluency in themselves.
– Flour Bag designs from the 40s and 50s. Didn’t know this was a thing.
– 4 essential body language tips from a public speaker
– I want these stairs.
– Do yourself a favor and snag up the last DoLectures ticket, happening at the end of July in Hopland California. Most intimate conference I have ever attended.
– Hilariously silly: A Vacuum Cleaner Plays the Harmonica
– Bill cunningham. New York lost a remarkable man this week.