I just love the First Lady!
– Stunning photos taken by drones.
– Drone captures a humpback whale spraying a RAINBOW
– How To Command an Audience: Tips From a Spoken-Word Poet. Some really good tips. Love Sarah Kay.
– A tool that automatically colorizes your black and white photos. Impressively well executed.
– Every parent of little ones traveling needs this fancy travel gadget that allows you to pull your suitcase with your butt. #notenoughands
– This spaceship looking cat carrier made me laugh.
– Now this is a book store I’d like to visit.
– Wow, this Nike Instagram video of Serena Williams is good.
– Woah! This concrete kitchen island defies gravity.
– “Organizations prefer clarity, certainty, perfection. Human beings are ambiguous, uncertain, imperfect.” (via)
– George Saunders on getting older as a creative person and trying to stay super-tenderized to the world around you. (via Jocelyn)
– Artist spends hundreds of hours drawing hyperrealistic portraits mimicking Renaissance techniques
– The New York Public Library’s little-known “human Google” service answers any question by phone
– Did you know that putting a penny in the bottom of your flower vase will help keep bacteria levels low and your flower petals high? 9 Ways To Keep Your Flowers Fresh
– Governor Cuomo unveils upgrades to NYC subway system
– Important read: “I am distant from the racial inequalities that exist in my country.”
– Sony’s 1st Sony Walkman Commercial from 1981. OMG!
– I love the new watercolor Stallion Tattly by Stina Persson.