My friend Bas made this beautiful mini documentary on Vanessa O’Brien.
– Did you know that the George Washington Bridge was voted as the one of the Seven Engineering Wonders of the New York Metropolitan Area in 1953 and is the world’s busiest bridge?
– I have zero public napping skills, but the Chinese apparently do.
– Oh, those delivery guys.
– Woah, this looks like an interesting adventure.
– Stolen Dropbox passwords are circulating online. Here’s how to check if your account’s compromised. (Mine was!)
– These slippers are quite good looking. Remind me of the house shoes I had to wear as a kid.
– Some of these abandoned spaces are stunning.
– Shine On!
– “If you get out of the way of your work, your work will tell you exactly what it needs. Usually your work is much more forward-thinking than you are.” Carrie Mae Weems
– What it feels like to be the last generation to remember life before the internet. (I am one of them!)
– I didn’t know this: Central Park’s lamp posts have a hidden trick to help you navigate
– The images on this post are weeeeeeird: Photographer Dons Giant Panda Costume to Help Pandas Born In Captivity Be Released Into the Wild
– Lots of food for thought in this long post by Benjamin Hardy. (If only the title wasn’t so link-baity!)
– Wait, what? “Of the 1,000 people surveyed, one in 12 said Comic Sans was the most trustworthy font but Times New Roman was the most trusted.”
– This GIF makes me slightly uncomfortable.
– I like these strip-ey blow bubble containers.