– What personality type are you? (I thought I was an ESFP but this test now says I am an ENFP.)
– Very excited to experience PopUp Magazine on November 7th in Brooklyn. I’ve heard numerous raving reviews.
– This is impressive: A Pringles Ring.
– One of the most vital ingredients to keep a relationship going is a capacity for humour.
– THIS! So retro. So wonderful.
– Estonian design company Kodasema’s square KODA home is assembled in seven hours and includes LED lights, solar panels and smart fixtures.
– How to have more engaging conversations in everyday life
– I want to fill our Christmas Tree with just these bacon ornaments. Obviously my kids will not be cool with this.
– Big fan of School of Life and always lamented that they’re only in London. They now book Psychotherapy session via Skype.
– Cute Thanksgiving onesie for the baby in the family!
– What a charming project: Brooklyn Bodega Cats.
– Did you see that team TeuxDeux launched a new iPhone app? It’s so good!
– My kids are going nuts over the Scented Candy Jewelry Tattly. (We developed the candy fragrance with NYC based fragrance house Agilex.) And, psst… we have added a whole bunch of awesome Tattly over in the Sales Section, they are 50% off.