– It’s Thanksgiving in the U.S and I am currently in Switzerland, speaking at the Swiss Innovation Forum and visiting Family. That’s why I launched this week’s Friday Link Pack a week early. Enjoy!
– Do yourself a favor and enjoy these images of cats in hats made from their own hair. (via)
– “Money Face Challenge” Has People Lining Up Their Heads with Folded Bills. So good.
– What do you care enough about that you’re prepared to expose yourself to fear, risk and hard work to get?
– This vertical loft is a dream.
– Uh oh! Now you can post live video on Instagram.
– The Bubble. (via)
– At 56, Peggy Whitson Becomes Oldest Female Astronaut (via)
– My Monstera Leaf obsession is still going strong.
– Here are Google, Amazon and Facebook’s Secrets to Hiring the Best People
– A list of some of the most useful Chrome Extensions
– This new view of Google Earth is a love letter to cities: Google Earth in VR.
– Unusual tutorial on how to tie a tie.
– Amazon App for iPhone Now Has X-Ray Vision to See Inside Your Packages
– Feeling this minimal coat rack.
– Whoa! This is creepy.
– A reading list for resistance.
– This snowflake Tattly by Tea Leigh is a new favorite.
In regards to “This is creepy.” Check this article out:
Nov 24th, 2016 / 2:49 pm
You spelled WHOA incorrectly — FYI
Sorry, it’s a pet peeve.
Nov 25th, 2016 / 12:28 pm
Was so sad to hear about Sharon Jones’ passing. I saw her perform once, was right up the front in the “moshpit” and must have looked funny – a ginger haired, freckly girl dancing her heart out – that she pointed me out in the crowd and said, “Go girl!” with a huge smile.
Thanks for these weekend links.
Nov 25th, 2016 / 7:51 pm
Thank you are wealfs
Nov 26th, 2016 / 5:17 am