The Maggie Doyne’s of the world give me hope. Reposting this talk again, to remind myself of the good in the world, in a terribly confusing time.
– Go here and then scroll (doesn’t work on mobile). Beautiful.
– America’s most common Christmas-related injuries, in charts
– LitKnitBits is a social business that buys knitted goods from grannies who live at a risk of poverty or simply live a very lonely life in their old age but like to knit.
– The Lighthouse – beautiful black and white stop motionn by Simon Scheiber.
– All of the ugly Christmas Jumpers. (Thanks Marta)
– Oooooh! Shiny FieldNotes!
– Love this printable, circular calendar.
– HeyWow creates personalised, stylishly designed picture books for kids feature their name & photo on every page.
– This is BEAUTIFUL: Artist Spray Paints Colorful Tiles on Floors of Abandoned Buildings
– OMG! Imagine coming home to this every night?
– THIS! Two kinds of winning
– “We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” – Elie Wiesel