– These croissant faces made me laugh!
– I can’t stop watching this.
– Hear Bob Dylan’s Newly-Released Nobel Lecture: A Meditation on Music, Literature & Lyrics
– Sophie Greenspan is doing a small paper cut-out each day for a 100 days.
– These paper sculpture birds! WOW!
– Some of these same sex wedding photos go right in the heart.
– This throw!
– I didn’t know albino dolphins existed.
– “If you have ceiling fans, make sure they’re spinning counter-clockwise, which helps keep air moving and keeps things feeling cool. In the winter, fans should rotate clockwise to push the air upward and circulate warm air.” That’s one of many Life Hacks for Staying Cool This Summer
– “One of the most valuable lessons I have learned over the years, and that I have observed many senior leaders struggle with, is the ability to set aside multiple hours per week to think.” 10 things new startup design leaders should do
– Here’s how you can make your own eco-friendly shaving cream. I’ll try this with my kids, just for the fun of it.
– Did you know Tattly collaborated with VOGUE to bring some of their vintage illustrations to your skin?