– Absolutely stunning paper sculptures.
– I realize I am late to the party but I absolutely love the iPhone 7 Plus Portrait mode.
– Oooooh, love the bookchair.
– Continuously impressed by some of Target’s home accessory lines. Apparently they are launching some new home and apparel brands.
– You can get anything printed on this custom swim suit.
– Muista could make me consider getting a standing desk.
– Interesting: The Difference Between Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil, and Aleve
– This camping cutlery tool set speaks to my Swiss heart.
– These blue grey bed linen look beautiful.
– This wall hook is beautiful.
– A unicorn diffuser? Made me laugh.
– With Internet privacy disappearing, here’s a useful guide on how to go invisible online.
– 101 books to dive into this summer: a massive reading list
– Recently turns your camera roll in a monthly magazine.
– Facebook introduces workplace.
– Tattly asked: What Does Being An American Mean to You?