– “Observation is no substitute for doing.” On being a bad manager, by Jason Fried.
– “There’s a lot of anxiety right now about Gen Z’s amount of screen time. But have you seen what we’re up to?” Letter home from Camp Wolfram
– Here’s a wall hook for the cycling obsessed.
– Start Planning for Fall Now With This Interactive Foliage Map
– The remarkable James Victore is sharing his wisdom
– If you close the Amazon app, get off the couch, and shop at independent shops this holiday season, you could be helping rebuild your local economy.
– A monthly expenses template for digital workers. Digital expenses sum up quickly.
– You can now see Instagram Stories on the web.
– Son secretly makes a video about his mom to help her find a boyfriend
– Practical:Sink Caddy.
– MIT researchers created a workout suit with ventilating flaps that open when you sweat and get hot.
– Instagram takes up 30% of mine: How to see which apps are wasting your iPhone battery
– psst… Tattly is running a Labor Day Sale. Get 30% off on all pairs with code SUMMERVIBES30.