– “People are the way they are because of wounds they have not tended to. Whatever the reason, we cannot heal another. Only they can.” Read the full article here.
– A few simple tricks to be less on your phone.
– Love the idea of a swing as a night table in this post. But good luck putting beverages on it, as shown in the photo.
– This made me laugh: Productivity hacks to rule kindergarten like a Silicon Valley boss (via)
– Lovely! Dipped hoop earrings.
– Whoa! Check out this experimental bike which features a frame that twists in the middle.
– I like this minimal Wonky Grid Duvet Cover
– 5 Mantras for Dealing with Difficult People and Tense Situations. I really liked the first one: “Don’t push buttons that don’t need to be.”
– Beautiful project by Adobe Resident Aundre Larrow studying how our sense of place impacts us.
– A literal nest egg, to collect change and be smashed when full. (Ouch, the price though)
– I want one: ‘Kniterate‘, a digital desktop knitting machine, will help you make custom clothing from scratch.
– Mailchimp (100% bootstrapped) has an “investor relations” page about their investments in their community
– I love love love the new Tattly Mod Florals Set by Inaluxe.