– These mugs are beautiful.
– Go home evolution, you’re drunk.
– These pop-up bike racks ‘disappear’ into the pavement when they’re not in use
– Setu is a community-driven directory for yoga teachers.
– Getting blunt with my daughters, because #metoo.
– Something is wrong on the internet, an essay on YouTube, children’s videos, automation, abuse, and violence.
– The mini lumio is magical.
– I have been looking for a jewelry box. I think I found it.
– Research: For Better Brainstorming, Tell an Embarrassing Story
– Kids, Would You Please Start Fighting?
– This is brilliant.
– Guy films brilliant ad to auction off his girlfriend’s used car, but it worked too well.
– Some good tips in here: Time Management and Productivity Tricks
– Ashamed to work in Silicon Valley: how techies became the new bankers
– This is a decorative way to keep matches in your home.
– Every Exhibition Held at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) Presented in a New Web Site: 1929 to Present
– How to make individual Mac & Cheese cups
– 9 Simple Ways to Boost Your Home Wi-Fi Network
– Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
– Fascinating: This bike helmet is like an airbag for your head
– These pixelated tea towels would look good in my kitchen.
– “As long as you are tactful, 95% people are extremely receptive to a clear “no.” Especially if you tell them why.” Saying No with Grace
Someone Please translate this into English. 585 Swedish female actors have written about sexual assaults within theatre-culture. It is SO powerful. https://www.svd.se/456-skadespelare-vi-har-fatt-nog-av-sexuellt-vald
Nov 10th, 2017 / 9:57 am
Time management link allows you to toggle between single page and slide show views. Great for those of us who hate slide show lists! Hopefully we’ll see more of this in the future.
Nov 10th, 2017 / 10:38 am