Penguin falls down resulting in best sound ever ? pic.twitter.com/4SoHDqZAD0
— Nature is Amazing ? (@AMAZlNGNATURE) January 5, 2018
Listen to the sound of the penguin falling. I feel you little penguin. I feel you.
– While I hope I won’t have to move ever again, as I love my home so much, I want to remember this simple moving hack.
– Self-care is so much more than a social media trend — Mister Rogers explains that when we take care of ourselves, we allow ourselves to grow.
– This after school routine hack is pretty impressive.
– “Real relaxation doesn’t come from doing nothing at all if you’re a busy person but from doing something different.” — Alex Pang in a recent Hurry Slowly Episode
– These portraits by Phil Galloway are stunning.
– Two major Apple shareholders push for study of iPhone addiction in children
– Chad Dickerson put together a crowd-sourced list of best books for new, first-time managers.
– Better selfies with this light up selfie case.
– This scarf gets my two thumbs up.
– Yes to this cat doormat.
– I am determined to navigate 2018 with an open heart. Wearing this at all times.