If you haven’t seen Jacques Tati’s Playtime, look it up.
– Uniqlo has a collection honoring Eames
– This Twitter account is full of pure gold.
– This story of a man being banned from a hotel is hilarious. (via Clay)
– My sister and brother-in-law are visiting from Switzerland and they got me hooked on Geocaching. The world’s biggest treasure hunt.
– Marimekko And Uniqlo’s Collaboration Is A Midcentury Dream
– School of Visual Arts Presents 99 Hours of Free Photography Lecture
– Every IKEA catalogue since 1951. (via)
– A database of women of color, queer women, and nonbinary folks working in the food world.
– These combo cards look fun!
– Hermetica – A Library of Occult Symbols for Designers
– This Tweet made me laugh.
– My 8y/o son is hooked on this game called Chuchel. The illustration style is supercool!
– Debbie Millman designed a t-shirt with a statement I tweeted! FUN!
– “What you resist, persists. That is because, by your continued attention to it in a negative way, you continue to place it there.”
– Unearthed footage of Sylvester Stallone/Carl Weathers Choreography for Rocky in 1976
– Beautiful, strange, minimal hangers.
– “I have a little different definition of evil than most people. When you have the opportunity and the ability to do good and you do nothing, that’s evil. Evil doesn’t always have to be an overt act. It can be merely the absence of good.” Patagonia vs. Donald Trump
– The new American Tattly set by Jessi Preston is flying off the shelves. The mermaid is awesome.
– Big thanks to Nuno for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.
Thanks for sharing these!
Apr 9th, 2018 / 10:00 am