Birds of Paradise mating dance never fails to make me smile ear to ear.
– This quote on love and being patient made me think.
– “People are just less connected with other people…. So *in fact*, there is less community. It’s not just that people feel it, it’s actually happening.
– I can’t stop watching this: A guy dropping something in Brasil
– ‘The Erasures’: a collection of oil and acrylic-on-canvas paintings that depict historical paintings of prominent political figures and landscapes, that have had large parts of their form erased.
– “Over-scheduled people develop a kind of tunnel vision. They’re just keeping their heads above water – scrambling from one meeting to the next, or one to-do list item to the next – and they become less insightful, less controlled, and less forward-thinking.”
– Finally, Slack improved search.
– Instapaper is going independent. Wow. Hat tip off to Pinterest.
– Simone, the queen of silly robots, talks about her experience of having had to undergo brain surgery. Love this woman.
– What a NYC moment. Made me laugh.
– I never understood why the Venom transactions are public to begin with: Make your Venmo transactions private. Seriously
– And I thought Lyft was the good guy. I guess I was wrong: MIT study shows how much driving for Uber or Lyft sucks
– Love this minimal Rail Wardrobe System.
– I’d call this “winning at life”
– Psst… Tattly launched a new website last week. Who knew filtering 700 designs by color is so much fun?
– A big thank you to Fundit for sponsoring my blog this week. Their service is super cool. I have some ideas on what t-shirts I want to make…
– Ultravirgo in Brooklyn is looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
– The fine folks at HelpScout are looking to hire a Lead Product Manager. This position is remote.
– Spredfast in Austin is looking to hire a Creative Director.
– MailChimp is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer for their Brooklyn Office.
– Asana in SF is hiring 65 folks: From head of sales, to a German speaking Sales Rep. It’s like a buffet of jobs.
View all 400+ global job listings here.