Happy Weekend Everyone!
– I want to visit this off-the grid, minimal cabin.
– “We now live in a country where it is seen as abnormal, or even criminal, to allow children to be away from direct adult supervision, even for a second.” Motherhood in the Age of Fear
– Artist/designer Ron Hemphill is making a flag a day, for 100 consecutive days. When he is not making flags, he works as Creative Director at a busy start up. Love this!
– MailChimp made a video game. I love this company so much.
– Knowing how painful it can be planning for a tradshow booth, I like the modularity and clean looks of Play Wood.
– The new Wolf Tattly by Victor Melendez is beautiful.
– I aspire to have a living room with such tall ceilings and this much art on the walls one day.
– This dog!
– This newsletter archive is full of goodness and inspiration.
– I was interviewed by the Adobe blog folks.
– Brooklyn Mom & Pop is a guide to independent, family-run restaurants, bars and stores. Places that do things just as they have for decades. Love this!
– A big thank you Skylar Yoo for sponsoring my blog this week.
Cool jobs to apply for:
– Access Ventures in Louisville are looking to hire an Operations, Principal.
– Asana is hiring a Product Designer.
– California Sunday Magazine is looking to hire a Creative Director and Creative Associate.
– We Transfer is looking for a Product Designer in Amsterdam.
– Spredfast in Austin is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator.
– Firebelly in Chicago is looking to hire a Project Producer and Design Apprentice.