– I love this new Sea/Dusk print by Christoph Niemann.
– Did you know? “If you start counting from zero your lips won’t touch until you reach 1 million.”
– Wealthsimple asked me to talk about money.
– Comedian continues to create witty parodies of bizarre celebrity photos. Made me laugh.
– This throw!
– I like this approach on how to deal with the onslaught of marketing/product solicitations. (I get about 30-50 per week!)
– This is one beautiful, wooden step ladder. (Yes, also expensive!)
– These hot water bottles put a smile on my face.
– I love these polka dotted sheets.
– Ever wondered what the world would look like without billboards bus decals, and banners?
– Today is a Rosemary day for me.
Cool jobs to apply for:
– Better is hiring a Head of Product Design in New York.
– Flatiron School is hiring a Community Marketing Associate in Chicago, Dallas, Denver and more.
– MailChimp is hiring an Android Engineer in Atlanta.
– The Creative Exchange is hiring a part-time Designer/Photographer in Brooklyn (remote friendly).
Asana is hiring a Head of Sales in Sydney, Australia.
There are over 1,000 jobs listed on the new CreativeMornings job board.