– OMG! Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards!
– I love this new Sea/Dusk print by Christoph Niemann.
– “Your anger is a sign that somebody has crossed a boundary.”
– Tim Ferriss and Scott Belsky in conversation.
– This auction of Paul Rand work, and belongings, is an absolute joy. (via)
– Did you know? “If you start counting from zero your lips won’t touch until you reach 1 million.”
– Wealthsimple asked me to talk about money.
– Comedian continues to create witty parodies of bizarre celebrity photos. Made me laugh.
– This throw!
– I like this approach on how to deal with the onslaught of marketing/product solicitations. (I get about 30-50 per week!)
– Colorplan is a fun way to play around with color combinations. (via Chris)
– This is one beautiful, wooden step ladder. (Yes, also expensive!)
– These hot water bottles put a smile on my face.
– I love these polka dotted sheets.
– Ever wondered what the world would look like without billboards bus decals, and banners?
– When running was for weirdos.
– Today is a Rosemary day for me.
Cool jobs to apply for:
– Better is hiring a Head of Product Design in New York.
– Flatiron School is hiring a Community Marketing Associate in Chicago, Dallas, Denver and more.
– MailChimp is hiring an Android Engineer in Atlanta.
– The Creative Exchange is hiring a part-time Designer/Photographer in Brooklyn (remote friendly).
Asana is hiring a Head of Sales in Sydney, Australia.
There are over 1,000 jobs listed on the new CreativeMornings job board.
I noticed a few times that your links to instagram pages do not work for me (neither on my phone or laptop), In case you were not yet aware, thought you’d like to know. I get a blank page.
Longtime reader of your wonderful blog btw!
Sep 17th, 2018 / 6:00 pm
Thanks for letting me know Esther. I’ll look into it.
Sep 17th, 2018 / 8:51 pm