– I regularly go through my quotes archive to unearth some gems I have forgotten about. Fascinating to see my personal evolution in the quotes I saved over the years. You can see all of my collected quotes from the last 13 years here.
– These Avocado Chips look delicious.
– This Thumb Wrestling Game could be fun at family gatherings.
– I want to experience this.
– Ceramic phone amplifier. Like how this looks.
– Apply to travel the world for free for 4 months with the sole purpose to make friends.
– This article on leaf blowers made me laugh. I hate them. Wholeheartedly. My neighbor across the street uses one and it turns me into a total hater. “The tragedy of the leaf blower is that it makes assholes of us all, users and neighbors alike.”
– Revelations in a Wheelchair | A recently disabled New York City photographer gets an education in the discrimination that people like him must face.
– This case turns your Apple watch into an original iPod
– Michelle Obama’s book tour playlists, curated by Questlove
– “They measured three types of perfectionism: self-oriented, or a desire to be perfect; socially prescribed, or a desire to live up to others’ expectations; and other-oriented, or holding others to unrealistic standards.” The Problem With Being Perfect
– In 2015, world leaders agreed to 17 goals for a better world by 2030. Here are the 17 Goals.
– This seems like a fun game grown-up party game.
– Proud of my team’s approach to the Black Friday Sale: Tattly is donating proceeds to DonorsChoose, supporting art teachers and their projects. Discount code HEARTART30 gets you 30% off until Monday night!
– Thank you Onsen for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week. (Their towels are *the best*!)
– My friends at FictiveKin in Brooklyn are looking to hire an office manager and executive assistant.
– Who’s There Group in Los Angeles is hiring a Content Editor.
– WordPress.com is hiring a Senior Product Designer. Remote friendly!
– STORY in NYC is looking for a Director of Visuals and Store Design
See all of the jobs.