– This dog sitting at a bar made me laugh.
– So many solid take aways in this post: 50 Ways To Live On Your Own Terms
– Are you looking for advice on landing a design job or having an successful interview? Dann put together a video on some of his personal favorite tips you may not have heard. Some really good tips in there.
– I am intrigued by this Glass Storage Box.
– I totally need a water bottle that cheers me on.
– This spinning top!
– Depth Year, what an interesting concept: What if, for a whole year, you stopped acquiring new things or taking on new pursuits. Instead, you return to abandoned projects, stalled hobbies, unread books and other neglected intentions, and go deeper with them than you ever have before.
– Khemjira Klongsanun ran 19 miles of a marathon carrying a lost puppy she saw on the road, finishing the race with the pup in her arms.
– It’s cold out, I want one of these.
– This made me laugh.
– “Get ready to join the buttered noodle club..” This post made me laugh.
– “Anyone profiting off of deception and impersonation is breaking the law and will be held accountable.”
– This is a wonderfully weird Instagram account.
– Dog lovers, check out this new Doggo Tattly Sheet with illustrations by Rifle Paper.
– This Shower Wine Glass Holder made me laugh.
– Apple must give grieving husband access to cloud-stored family photos, judge rules. This will make me share my digital passwords in my will, which I need to finally make. Uh oh.
– Are you hiring? CreativeMornings has a global job board and the one piece of feedback we keep getting: “The nicest people always come through the CreativeMornings listing”. I’ll take that!
– A big thank you to Parsons School of Design for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.