– Here’s how you stop junk Mail.
– This pet treat container is adorable.
– For Love and Money: Finding Roommates After 40
– Minim is a deck of playing cards that considers how much design you can take away while still maintaining a playable deck.
– Simple pleasures: knit your own potholder.
– Oink Picasso.
– I enjoy this visual blog, very much.
– Do you enjoy piano music? Dive into this thread.
– A mini oral history of the Mailchimp high five
– Hey Switzerland, go see this: Look closely or you may miss the incredible Mirage Gstaad, a stunning installation by Doug Aitken.
– I would wear this sweater. No problemo.
– Paula Scher began drawing as an escape. Teachers told her she had no promise or talent. Her parents told her there was no future in the arts. Yet she rose to the challenge and became one of today’s most iconic designers. Find out how.
– This t-shirt is made for me.
– Tattly DIY Valentine’s cards. (Tattly always come in pairs. You can put one on the card and one inside as a gift!)
– Are you looking to hire a creative, big hearted human? Put your jobs on the CreativeGuild Job Board.
– A big thank you to Parsons Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.