– An Interactive Map of the 2,000+ Sounds Humans Use to Communicate Without Words: Grunts, Sobs, Sighs, Laughs & More
– My 9 year old enjoyed this video: Animals You’ll (Strangely) Never See In Captivity.
– My friends at FictiveKin created a fantastic new LIVE meditation app called Tap In. It’s a daily, ten-minute meditation appropriate for everyone whether new or experienced. This is powerful!
– Wonderful to see Pinterest’s response to harmful misinformation
– I feel this Tweet.
– The Bell Jar Light will give your most loved items pride of place in its museum-style glass case complete with unique, built-in illumination.
– Unti-tled is a pocked guide to art in New York City right now.
– “The amount of love and care you put into a project is always apparent. Even if people are not conscious of it, they can sense when you have paid attention to every little detail.” From Hurrly Slowly
– Ever see little things moving across your field of vision? This is what causes those little floaty things.
– This thread is pure gold: What (online) design publications would you recommend?
– Reasons for a bad mood. This made me laugh.
– These wind maps are beautiful.
– Michael Ventura: Self-Observation Is the Skill of the Future
– I am ok with this tea towel.
– Nature, you’re drunk! 5 Facts about the Blobfish
– I can’t get enough of this dog walker in Saratoga lining up his pups.
– One day I will have a perfect spot for the Componibili 3 Tier by Kartell
– This Twitter thread on Dementia is heartwarming. My grandmother suffered from it and it was hard to see her mind go. I do remember her moments of wit and clarity in between all the fog.
– Come work with me at CreativeMornings! We’re hiring a Partnerships Coordinator
– Love love love the brand new Tattly Petite Produce Sheet by Jess Chen.
– Check the CreativeMornings job board for full-time, part-time and freelance jobs. As well, internships!
– A big thank you to Newspaper Club for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.