Skip to 1:16 for the song to start.
– The Wally Shop is a package-free grocery store. Everything is being delivered in reusable packaging, picked back up again for reuse.
– Man explains valuable life lesson using two lighters.
– I want to put this CONFIDENTIAL envelope on my desk and pretend really important stuff is inside.
– “The minute you choose what you really want to do, it’s a different kind of life.”
– A national park ranger set up a typewriter in Grand Canyon National Park to “see what would happen as visitors came upon it.”
– “There is never a good time in conversation to bring up the fact that you don’t have feet.” How I lost my legs and gained
– This made me laugh: Crowd Goes Nuts for Extremely Satisfying DVD Logo Bounce
– Why airlines are cracking down on “skiplagging” — the hack that savvy travellers use to fly for less.
– How would you respond if you asked someone for their card, and they handed you this?
– The one comment I keep getting in regards to the CreativeMornings job board: The nicest people always come through our platform. YAY!
– Did you know Tattly has a subscription? The gift that keeps on giving.
– A big thank you to Lingo for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.