Skip to 1:16 for the song to start.
– The Wally Shop is a package-free grocery store. Everything is being delivered in reusable packaging, picked back up again for reuse.
– Man explains valuable life lesson using two lighters.
– Ikea’s new curtains purify the air inside your house
– Traveling House Sitters. I love this. This couple housesits full-time. HEROES!
– I want to put this CONFIDENTIAL envelope on my desk and pretend really important stuff is inside.
– Let’s Do the Proust Questionnaire
– A creative person’s guide to thoughtful promotion
– “The minute you choose what you really want to do, it’s a different kind of life.”
– Stunningly minimal, handmade quilts!
– A national park ranger set up a typewriter in Grand Canyon National Park to “see what would happen as visitors came upon it.”
– “There is never a good time in conversation to bring up the fact that you don’t have feet.” How I lost my legs and gained
– This made me laugh: Crowd Goes Nuts for Extremely Satisfying DVD Logo Bounce
– The Modern Creator’s Paradigm — A Reason for More Critique and Accountability (via)
– Why airlines are cracking down on “skiplagging” — the hack that savvy travellers use to fly for less.
– How would you respond if you asked someone for their card, and they handed you this?
– The one comment I keep getting in regards to the CreativeMornings job board: The nicest people always come through our platform. YAY!
– Did you know Tattly has a subscription? The gift that keeps on giving.
– A big thank you to Lingo for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.
Why do you link to Instagram, one of the most unethical companies on the planet?
Mar 1st, 2019 / 8:02 pm