– Maggie Doyne’s Blink Now organization now sells goods which are crafted by the Kopila Valley Women’s Cooperative. I love this so much!
– Weekends looks like a wonderful animation.
– Remember some of these beautiful posters by Herbert Leupin from growing up in Switzerland
– Wait what? This is how you eat a pineapple?
– Thats a pretty incense holder
– I like this laundry canvas truck
– A minmal backpack. I like.
– 20 questions with… Oliver Jeffers
– Legal advice for startups by Johnathan Rees
– The promising young studio Hawraf is shutting down. The four partners decided to go out by publishing comprehensive documents about how they ran their business.
– “The path to become unmistakable is the willingness to be wrong, to be criticized and most of all, to matter. And if you’re willing to do something that matters, you are likely to be in the minority – and it probably means you’re doing something that’s unmistakable.” — Seth Godin
– I Love NYC!
– Thrilled about Tattly’s latest collaboration with the wonderful Loveis Wise.
– “The nicest people always come through the CreativeMornings Job Board.” Yep!