How to make hard choices by Ruth Chang.
– Only a few hours left in my friend Youmna Cham Cham’s Kickstarter to help reduce Lebanon’s Waste Crisis. Let’s get her to her goal, it’s so close!
– I am weirdly intrigued by this seat cushion/chair pad.
– Fun: Space Cake Toppers
– Bryce is debating spending a year in NYC or LA and asked for pros and cons on Twitter. Interesting thread.
– Hindsight 2070: “What do we do now that will be considered unthinkable in 50 years?”. Interesting: Bosses will be considered unthinkable 50 years from now.
– Sir David Attenborough’s Our Planet dropped on Netflix.
– I dig this mirror shape.
– GIF Maker Thoka Maer has one of my favorite CreativeGuild profiles.
– “If your camera captures the moment, then your brain doesn’t. Henkel came up with a frightening term for this phenomenon: the “photo-taking-impairment effect.”
– This Instagram account titled notes from your therapist keeps hitting me right in the heart.
– Recipe: Easy Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
– Krista Tippett: Belief is Complicated
– These bathroom accessories are beeeeautiful.
– Side table trash can. Not sure I want a trash can next to my couch but I am intrigued.
– The Quality of your thinking depends on the models in your head
– New life motto: Until further notice celebrate everything
– Human-size sticks of chalk—each 64 inches long and approximately 120 pounds—fill Gallery 7, which has been transformed into an environment open to spontaneous mark-making.
– Over 2,300 creative jobs are currently listed on the CreativeGuild. This makes me so happy.