Megan Poe is a psychiatrist and interpersonal psychoanalyst who teaches one of New York University’s most popular and fastest-growing classes. Her topic? Love!
– The most disruptive office distractions, ranked. (#12 made me laugh)
– This t-shirt keeps making me giggle.
– “Anger is one of the densest forms of communication. It conveys more information, more quickly, than almost any other type of emotion.”
– Resonance: How to Open Doors For Other People
– “My Plants Understand Me”-Pin.
– These delicate hand-blown glass tubes each contain a unique piece of nature sealed within them.
– “I worry more about the subtle, pervasive draining out of meaning, of intimate contact, from our society and our culture.” The Machine Stops
– “The collective noun for a group of pugs is a grumble.”116 Amazing Facts for People Who Like Amazing Facts
– Tattly is running a 25-50% off Tin Sale today. Tattly tins are a party in a box.
– The CreativeGuild is a global directory of creative companies.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.