– Stunning! Murmuration: 10,000 Porcelain Birds Create a Calligraphic Landscape at the National Gallery of Victoria
– Mark One is one of my favorite pens.
– I dig this lucky clover object.
– Heartwarming thread about Floyd Martin, a mailman of 35 years.
– I know some folks who would proudly wear this Spreadsheet Hat.
– Pasta machine. Fascinating.
– This brass apple paper weight is ideal to keep a cook book open while cooking. Also, pretty.
– This is fascinating: Emoji are showing up in court cases exponentially, and courts aren’t prepared
– Now this is a tea light candle holder I can get behind.
– These plant stands are cute.
– Not that I would ever buy a Lacoste T-Shirt, but this made me look: Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
– An ongoing series of digital mobiles by illustrator and animation director Jimmy Simpson.
– “This is the difference between profit and true wealth.” —
– This makes me uncomfortable but I can’t stop looking.
– Looking for a new job in a creative company? Check out the CreativeMornings job board.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.