This talk moved me.
– This rocking chair knits as you move back and forth.
– This is a beautiful Twitter thread on leadership and lifting up the next generation.
– The Legacy of Toni Morrison, by Roxane Gay
– Carrd: Simple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anything.
– I am completely fascinated by this: People retrofit their vintage cars with Tesla motors.
– I want to go here. Please.
– Ears form a heart when you put them side by side. Also the word EAR is in heart. Love this.
– PolyGlu is a coagulant made from fermented soybeans to purify water. It’s safe and eco-friendly and just a gram can treat up to 5 liters of polluted water.
– I discovered these Turkish Towels at my local Brooklyn farmer’s market a few months ago, bought a few and am completely in love.
– Over 200 free icebreaker questions you can use to start any team meeting or gathering
– “But the most radical act we can commit is to be well!” The Black Art of Escape, by Casey Gerald.
– Nomad List – Best Cities to live and work remotely
– As a single founder, this moved me: Best friends for 30 years, business partners for 15. Mills and Sinx, Co-founders of ustwo, are a testament to the strength of friendship.
– I like this birds-eye-view photograph of skiers.
– Love this question: What are you secretly good at?
– Ah yes, please, DIY Tiny Doors. Made me smile.
– This made me laugh.
– Do you listen to On Being with Krista Tippett? Her team is hiring a Managing Editor. (The CreativeMornings Job Board is global and currently features over 5,600 jobs, ranging from full-time, part-time, remote, contract to internship)
– A big thank you to noissue for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.