– Come work with me! Tattly is looking to hire a kind, growth-minded Head of Sales!
– Don’t Serve Burnt Pizza (And Other Lessons in Building Minimum Lovable Products)
– “Being a strong man includes being kind. There’s nothing weak about being honorable and treating others with respect.”
— President Obama
– The world’s largest outdoor escalator is completely bonkers. It looks like a dragon.
– Do you have a hard time remembering the keyboard shortcut for an emdash? There’s a website for it.
– It’s so much more than cooking. The mental load of food prep is heavy — and women are often the ones to carry it.
– Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard talks about the sustainability myth, the problem with Amazon—and why it’s not too late to save the planet
– Young adults are turning into plant parents as a manifestation of deep mourning over the planet they are inheriting — a concept called “ecological grief”
– A group in Japan holds a Halloween event where people come dressed not as witches, Avengers, or zombies but in everyday “mundane” costumes. i.e “woman who forgot to take out the trash” and “woman who showed up to a BBQ with no intention of helping out”. Love this.
– Every time I attend a dinner party or party in general, I make sure I am stocked up on Tattly Tins. Everyone gets so excited when I pull them out.
– CreativeMornings has a job board. It’s global. It makes me happy.
– A big thank you to Onsen for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.