I love me some Jacques Tati.
– I would give this Ceramic Ghost Vase a loving home
– “Mirrors With Memories”: Why Did Victorians Take Pictures of Dead People?
– Now this is a cool gift idea: Custom Signature Necklace.
– I am in love with this Upcyled Vintage Flysuit by Orenda Tribe
– I can totally get behind this adorable ring dish.
– Guess who produced the tattoos for The New York Times Modern Love series? We did! Go Team Tattly!
– Yes to this Divine Feminine Shirt.
– A gift for the artist in your life: Art is Hard Hat.
– I wouldn’t mind owning this Forever Jump Rope.
– Gah, I am sucker for dating stories. I loved this one.
– Yes I want a hand-made fox wallet.
– Forever loving the book rest lamp
– I don’t have a dog but this Dog Travel Blanket makes me want to have one.
– Loving this hot water bottle by Donna Wilson.
– I am intrigued by this hanging diamond cutting board, made by Brooklyn based American Heirloom
– What a fun design-y gift: Ceramic Face Dish / Insense Holder.
– Hand-woven napkins from Nepal that support all of Maggie Doyne’s wonderful projects? YES!
– CreativeMornings has a super fairly priced, global job board. A company of 2-30 employees can post unlimited job post for just $35/month. U-N-L-I-M-I-T-E-D-!
– Thank you See Design for sponsoring my blog this week. I love your travel pouches.