Ok, internet. I want to support all of the small but mighty makers out there. Who runs an online shop with fun gift-y products that I could funnel some web-traffic to? pic.twitter.com/p6ShK7d2En
— Tina Roth Eisenberg (@swissmiss) November 22, 2019
I asked on Twitter and Instagram what small makers/shops I should support. All of the links below are from the suggestions I received. Thank you to everyone who left a comment. I am still going through them all. So many wonderful new discoveries. Running a small bootstrapped business myself (Tattly) I know first-hand what a difference it makes when kind humans share your product. Small businesses usually don’t have marketing budgets. We rely on word-of-mouth. So, dive in:
– This Charcoal Pitcher. Lovely.
– Beam Paints: Wildflower honey handmade watercolour paints, Plastic Free Paints, Lightfast pigments.
– I am completely enamored with these handmade animal ceramics by noseymungo.
– Rewilder: Industrial trash up cycled for your everyday, everywear.
– Yuk Fun.. is you uhm.. you know, FUN!
– Future Fonts: Where Type Designers Sell Experimental Work In Progress.
– This Minimal Travel Tumblr made me look.
– This dish.
– BoWorkwear is an eco-friendly apron company. Their goal is simple: make the best apron on the planet, for the planet and the people who wear it.
– A pretty looking bellow? Who knew this was a thing. I am here for it! All I need is a working fire place now!
– I own one of these tall mugs. One of my favorites.
– A hanging vase? Sure!
– Oh, I love this Hand Painted Container in Concentric Circles
– This is a fun lunch bag or toy tote.
– These socks! SO FUN!
– Oooh, this is lovely: Uplift – A spiralling solar sculpture to soothe the soul
– A big thank you to Onsen for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.