– Couples in Lockdown, a powerful podcast from Esther Perel
– This year’s 99U Conference will be a free, digital experience.
– Did you know you can virtually visit vacation destinations from your couch?
– This made me laugh.
– Oh, and this too.
– This is amazing: Create and Egg Wizard with your kids.
– OMG! Check out all of these free virtual “FieldTrips” organized by generous CreativeMornings community members. I did a craft night last week and it was a thing of beauty. A few coming up: Couples Thriving Through Crisis, Houseplant Basics, Let’s Make Origami, WTF is SEO… so many more. See them all here.
– You can watch Urbanized for free this week.
– I am here for this content: 84-Year-Old Italian Nonna Is Live-Streaming Pasta-Making Classes From Her Home Outside Rome
– Dan Cederholm published a book: Twenty Bits I learned About Design, Business and Community
– I love a good breadbox. This is a pretty one.
– Tattly is hurting. My heart aches.
– A big thank you to Make it Remote for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.
– I am grateful you’re here, in my little corner of the internet. Here’s a virtual hug.