– So much respect for Threadless: Artist-Designed Face Masks by Threadless Give Medical Supplies to Communities in Need
– This thread is everything: David Bowie as ice lollies.
– Layering a nylon stocking over a homemade cloth mask can boost its ability to filter out small particles in the air, a new study finds.
– My dear multi-talented friend Jocelyn is offering a 12 week course to reconnect with your body, open your heart, and bring your intuition online. It’s called Hi-Fi. (She is also the force behind Hurry Slowly. She has a magic touch.)
– I love that Basecamp came out with a personal tier: Basecamp Personal is the 100% forever-free version of Basecamp you can use with up to 20 people to manage 3 projects together. Home improvement, travel, freelance, hobbies, even making your own EP.
– This pandemic is a pivotal moment for CreativeMornings: Not only are our hosts fearlessly moving our events online, our community is also stepping up and teaching each other, for free. Check out this incredible list of upcoming FieldTrips. They are all free. Completely, totally free.
– This is a beautiful Nordic Teapot.
– This is wholesome.
– I hope Tattly will make it through this time. With all stores that carry us closed, the only source of income we have is online sales. Most don’t realize that wholesale is our biggest source of revenue, so stores being closed hurts us real bad. I thank all of you who have generously placed an order in the past few weeks and left a note during the check-out. I see them all, as I am personally fulfilling every order that comes in.