One Fine Day: David Byrne Performs His Hymn of Optimism and Countercultural Anthem of Resistance and Resilience with the Brooklyn Youth Chorus
– Progressive International unites, organisse, and mobilises progressive forces behind a shared vision of a world transformed.
– This solution to enforce social distancing in a German cafe with pool noodle hats made me laugh.
– Parents! IKEA’s quarantine campaign illustrates six ways to make furniture forts
– This little video put a smile on my face.
– These ceramic cups are lovely.
– Discover 10 of the World’s Zaniest Buildings
– “What can we do together even while we are alone?” With 100+ Juilliard students and alumni, at home together. Read more about the creation of ‘Bolero Juilliard‘
– Adobe MAX 2020 is going digital. Loved my experience of giving a talk at Adobe MAX 2018. Here it is.
– This Tweet made me giggle.
– How the biggest consumer apps got their first 1,000 users
– I am about to put my winter clothes away and these storage bags would be perfect for that.
– Listen to unlimited Hay House books for $5/month. I am so into this. (Thank you Youmna!)
– Yoyoma’s songs of comfort are everything. Everything.
– Watching birds is a way of mobilizing attention, to turn it into a means of imaginative escape
– I would love to see this IRL. Stunning.
– Some useful tips in here: The Beginner’s Guide to Financial Success
– I want one of these stoop tables.
– I learned how to use Dr. Bronners as insecticidal soap on my plants.
Earlier this week:
– Moving new song and message by OK Go.
– This art installation looks delightful.
– Hermann Hesse’s 100-Year-Old Love Letter to Trees
– Modern Mountain House in Poland
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.