– Anti-Racism Daily is your daily reminder to dismantle white supremacy by Nicole Cardoza
– This made me laugh.
– My friends cooked an incredible meal on this cast iron, hibachi-style grill for me last night.
– I appreciate Sonya Renee Taylor’s sharing on White Supremacy. I am glad I found her. I have work to do. I am doing it.
– “And let’s be honest, there’s something a little thrilling about a first kiss being taboo again.” What Single People Are Starting to Realize, By Nayeema Raza
– I was featured on the C2C Podcast by Bevvy Labs talking about the CreativeMornings Community!
– Ever get a recommendation for a movie or a book or a podcast and don’t know where to save it? Anygood (iOS only) is that place: an app for personal recommendations. (I personally use someday lists in TeuxDeux) (Via Kai)
– A big thank you to Float for sponsoring my blog this week.
– With the shelter-in-place order in NYC, I have been personally fulfilling every single Tattly order for the past 3 months. For all of you who have placed an order and written a note during check-out, *thank you*! Not being to sell to stores has really hit us hard. Hope things will look up soon. Send some fun!?
– CreativeMornings has moved all event from IRL to digital. I am proud of this community and how we have collectively pivoted into the online event space. We also offer community led workshops now, we call them FieldTrips. They are WONDERFUL!
EARLIER THIS WEEK:
– My friend Libby takes a long walk every monring. It has changed her life.
– Bookshop is an online bookstore with a mission to financially support local, independent bookstores.