Thank you Pete Souza: “The Way I See It”. My heart hurts.
– Wow, this is powerful: COVID-19 Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool
– Support people in need affected by the horrible explosion. My friend Youmna is running a fundraiser and has networks in Beirut that will make sure that the money goes where it’s most needed. Donate here. (Youmna is one of the most impressive humans I know. She is all love and started Live Love Beirut. Hear her Story.)
– Watch Popcorn Popping in Super Slow Motion (100,000 fps)
– Sobering: How the Pandemic Defeated America
– We need to learn from cats: A cat is content to be a cat.
– This is a breathtaking commercial.
– This Brooklyn home! Gah! Look at the skylights!
– These patterns and colors. WOW!
– Hire talented black illustrators for your next project.
– A beautiful read: No Artist is Pleased, by Paul Jun
– “What keeps my heart awake is colorful silence.” — Claude Monet
– These flourishes by Lara Maju are making me swoon.
– Did you know that you can attend CreativeMornings events around the world? As well our new offering, community led FieldTrips? Want your faith in humanity restored, attend some of these. Goodness and generosity is pouring out of these events.
– Are your kids bored and missing their friends? Young designers can learn and make new friends online at the Museum of Design Atlanta’s live-instruction camps and after-school classes. Thank you for sponsoring my feed this week, Museum of Design Atlanta.