The juggle of solo parenting and working from home in a nutshell. I love you Alanis Morissette.
– One day, I’ll give a Moth talk on the *amazing* apartment-finding story I have, when I separated from my husband 5 years go. It involves signing an NDA to get a tour, of what turned out to be the NYC mayor’s house. Funny to see an article about the same experience in The New Yorker.
– Interesting: A teleprompter app for on your phone.
– This building is something else: Spiraling Museum in Switzerland Designed to Mimic the Swirling Mechanics of a Watch
– Ben Chestnut, co-founder of Mailchimp, sharing personal stories about entrepreneurship.
– This website, Drive & Listen, pulls dashboard cam videos from YouTube and pairs them up with local music channels so that you can feel like you’re cruising around in a foreign city, blasting the radio, all while sitting at your desk. (via Recomendo)
– An anonymous USPS employee has written about the recent changes at the Post Office. I can’t.
– I would love to own this ear and mount it on my wall.
– If you work in different time zones but don’t enjoy writing lengthy team updates every day, Grapevine offers a place to store (and comment on) short, recorded video updates from all team members. (via)
– 2020 Is the Year of the Freezer. I am a big fan of freezing things, from meat, to bread, to butter, to fruit, to cooked meals. FREEZE EVERYTHING!
– This mini tumbler set makes me happy.
– Over on I will vote you can check if you’re registered to vote, you can register to vote and you can request an absentee ballot.
– Ambitious. I’d wear it.
– WTF Visualizations. Always coming back to this one. Always amused.
– Studiowrite helps you bust writer’s block and be more creative.
– The super popular Wildlife Tattly Set by Oliver Jeffers is back in stock.