– I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Bertrice Berry’s Stories on Instagram.
– How I Mastered the Art of Ventilating My Home, Let me tell you about my fans.
– There are so many tools for available for the Remote Work Landscape
– Guide To Le Corbusier’s 10 Most Significant Buildings
– How to (Actually) Save Time When You’re Working Remotely. I liked this advice: 2. Give yourself a Feierabend. In Germany, the Feierabend is a daily evening celebration marking the moment when work is switched off for the day — often accompanied by a hearty German beer.
– I am starting to think I shouldn’t bring my phone into my bedroom and am researching alarm clocks. Loftie looks pretty cool and versatile, but pricey. Recommendations anyone?
– Did you catch that Poolside FM launched an iOS App this week?
– Did you see my post about iNaturalist? It’s an app that helps you identify the plants and animals around you by connecting with a community of over a million scientists and naturalists. So cool!
– In case your kids are as bummed about remote school as mine, you can always try brighten their day with some Tattly. And always remember: It’s only temporary!
– This Graphic and Digital Design certificate from Parsons gives you the flexibility of online classes plus the option of choosing your own electives. A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.