– A group of creatives led by Jessica Hische are creating unofficial posters for the Biden/Harris campaign
– What a bonkers read: Buying Myself Back When does a model own her own image?
– I like this chair by HAY.
– I feel this sign: Everything is weird. We are open.
– These Tiny Kitchen Videos are simply delightful.
– This is inspiring: Thinkerbell launches over-55s internship to curb ageism
– This is one trippy video. Wow.
– Please vote.
– I know what I am watching this weekend: The Social Dilemma. And yes, I am terrified.
– If CreativeMornings was a church, this would be its building.
– A guide for dating and how to not ghost other people.
– This cleaning product company seems really awesome. (I unfortunately heard their bottles break easily and are poor quality. Have you tried it?)
– I see a lot of love for Loom recently. While most use it in a professional context, a friend texted me a Loom video recently giving me a life update. It was really efficient and personal.
– This Reddit thread! Wow! What’s an industry secret in the field you work in? (via)
– A story from 2016, I keep going back to. Heads up, heavy: The Falling man
– People, wear some rainbows. It’s soothing for the soul.
– Hiring? Looking for a job? Here you go.