– Tasha Blank, force behind the legendary The Get Down, hosted a global dance party this morning with CreativeMoOnrings. It felt so good to get into our bodies. She has a daily dance challenge going. Get in on it! Want to get dancing right away, on your own terms? Check out her playlists over on SoundCloud.
– To Mend a Broken Internet, Create Online Parks
– Imagine all the progress that could be made if Biden wins: Biden’s First 100 Days
– Stunning: An abandoned potato sorting station near Krasnosilka, Ukraine with a unusual, cantilevered design
– I keep thinking how much I love my Sonos Move. It’s tucked away on the window sill for regular use but I put it next to me when I watch movies on my projector, for better sound experience. It works so well.
– Honoring Indigenous Peoples: 20 Recommended Reads
– I am embarrassed to admit I like these faux hanging vine garlands. So much fun could be had with these decorating.
– Hello there, polka dot pouf.
– Skinskool is a “dupe finder” that compares the active ingredients in your favorite skincare products and matches them to other products on the market. (via)
– Always fun to get a glimpse into a redesign process.
– “The internet makes it possible for like people to find each other, and this is extremely important. But it makes it difficult for unlike people to contact each other without their defences up. …” ‘ —> On connection, by Kae Tempest
– CreativeMornings turned 12. We have grown to 219 cities and 67 countries. I love this community so much.
– Are you a voter? Then wear it on your skin!