– This Tie Dye Mask Kit is most certainly a sign of our times.
– Love this: ‘It’s Like I’m Floating’: Skating New York Under Lockdown
– I want to go here: Belgian design studio has created a circular track called Cycling Through The Trees as part of the cycling network in the province of Limburg.
– I love FREITAG’s Sweat-Yourself-Shop idea. I totally want to call in and customize my own bag. Fun.
– I’d wear these pommed rib slippers.
– Little animal neck gaiters. Super cute.
-Hello there, you stunning home.
– I am liking this Cable Bin. I can’t stand cables being messy out in the open. In German we call it Kabelsalat aka Cable Salad.
– The Year on TikTok: Top 100
– Who doesn’t want a Personal Concrete Fireplace?
– I have recently been in a few situations where I didn’t feel comfortable to take off my mask to drink out of my Tumblr. This one by Simple Modern comes with a straw, witch makes it way easier to drink without taking off your mask. My friend Christina loves it. Wishlisted.
– I love these hanging mirrors by HAY.
– A big thank you to See Design Shop for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week. I love their heavy-weight cotton canvas pouches so much. I use them for cables, makeup,… and give them as gifts.