The Piano soundtrack touches me so deeply. It’s the first movie that made me cry in the theaters.
– I admit, I am not a big fan of spreadsheets. But this Instagram account might change that.
– Hope Hall is good with words. So much wisdom here.
– This read made me feel better and gave me hope: Hang in there, help is on the way.
– Wow! Hokusai’s Great Wave, Sculpted in Lego Blocks by Jumpei Mitsui
– These minimal kitchens by Michael Andersen and Jeppe Christensen make me swoon.
– I love these book ends.
– Listen: David Sedaris offers three stories that question social rites. (via Bailey)
– So many pretty paper products.
– Do you have a fireplace? And having the ugly wooden fire place matches box sitting out bothers you? Welcome to my visual world! There’s a fix.
– Looking for a meaningful gift for a young woman? Try the Shattered Glass Ceiling Necklace.
– Ooooh, Brooklyn based Quiet Down now offers beautiful blankets as well.
– I love boxes. This one is an extra pretty one.
– Wait what? A social distance Zapper? Yikes.
– Looking for a new job, with kind humans? Try the CreativeMornings Job Board.