Always coming back to this talk by Elizabeth Gilbert. Hands-down my favorite TED talk.
– The Best Time to Go to Bed is 8:45. I agree.
– Refreshing read: The ultra-wealthy who argue that they should be paying higher taxes.
– Love what Valarie Kaur is doing with The People’s Inauguration. On January 21, 2021, we’ll come together to recommit to building a nation with liberty and justice for all:
– I realize nobody is thinking about Christmas Tree Stands right now but I have to share this one before I lose the link. I can’t get over how stylish it is. (I have one and love it!)
– I love this post by Jason Kottke: 21 Things That Kept Me Going In 2020.
– Slightly weird and in that beautiful: The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain Performs a Cheerful Cover of the Pharrell Williams Song ‘Happy’
– “We are returning to a model of work-home life that would have been unfamiliar to our parents but completely familiar to our great grandparents,” Zoomification of everything
– Crisphy spiced potatoes. (The crunching sound at the end doesn’t sound real!)
– What a beauty of an Air Purifier!
– This past week has been A LOT. My coping mechanisms consist of Cheese, Meditation and covering myself in uplifting Tattly.
– Looking to hire kind, heart-forward creative humans? The CreativeMornings job board will connect you to them. Globally.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week