I wish I would have learned of the concept of projecting our personal shadow onto others sooner.
– Lovely project to get lost in: Time in This Time, a time capsule for the present
– Anne Dittmeyer’s Mapping Your Path 3-month workshop kicks off again next week. She is delightful.
– Hi, I would like some confetti.
– Craig Mod shares what he has learned by running a successful membership/subscription program. His biggest insight: Digital memberships and physical things work well together.
– I have a love for fun matchboxes.
– A teeny tiny office in the woods. Want!
– Intrigued by the promise of clockwise: helping you find focus time in your busy schedule. Has anyone tried it? Thumbs up?
– My kids are obsessed with food expiration dates. I enjoyed this 99% Invisible episode titled Best Enjoyed By.
– This thread on people’s favorite Trade Joe’s products is fun to read. (I love shadowing friends at supermarkets to discover new products!)
– A few years ago I replaced all of my bath towels with Onsen Towels and I love them. Onsen recently launched Bath Robes. I got one and I look forward using it every morning.
– So You’ve Made a Mistake and It’s Public — Wikipedians’ excellent advice for what to do when you’ve been busted making a mistake. (via)
– Hey, Let’s Watch Jacques Pépin Fry Eggs
– This portable e-motor turns any bicycle into an electric one
– Feeling of the Month Club is a subscription-based art project that delivers emotional exercises by mail.
– Resources and tools to get your money right
– Sponsor my Community helps community leaders make money
– I got myself this portable monitor and I am blown away how well it works.
– There are currently 495 remote friendly jobs on the CreativeMornings Job Board.
– Put a Tattly on you. Just like this pandemic, it’s only temporary.
Thank you so much for sharing the matchboxes we printed in collaboration with Hiller Goodspeed! They are super fun ❤️
Jan 30th, 2021 / 5:07 am
Always enjoy the weekly link pack, as ever a great mix of things to get lost in!
Feb 1st, 2021 / 4:30 am
Just curious what you use the portable monitor for? Seems like a nice option for my Mom with her phone, but just wondering about your specific experience/how you’re using it?… Thx!
Feb 2nd, 2021 / 11:58 am
Thanks for posting about Studio Sundays Tina!
Feb 9th, 2021 / 5:05 pm