It’s been super winter-y here in NYC and I started searching for adventure winter videos on YouTube. This one captivated me.
– David Lynch on his daily routine.
– Foundation is bringing digital creators and crypto natives together for you to create, explore, & collect digital art.
– I am in awe of the Great Green Wall Project
– Just added Hungry Hearts to my Book Wishlisth over on Bookshop. (My friend Priya Parker contributed an essay!)
– How does Wifi Work? An electrical engineer explains.
– The Founder of Go Fund Me wrote an Op Ed saying “The situation is nothing short of a national emergency. Hello Congress, Americans need help and we can’t do your job for you.”
– Can you fall n love with a free-standing sink? Yes, I can.
– In love with these vases by Aqua Culture.
– LEGO has released a three-and-a-half-hour playlist that can serve as relaxing background noise while you play with their build sets. What’s even more interesting is that all seven tracks—each 30 minutes long—were composed using LEGO bricks instead of traditional musical instruments. Here’s the link to the LEGO White Noise playlist on Spotify.
– Immensely satisfying old puzzle boards, used for educational purposes to create words
– ‘Same Energy’ is a new visual search engine that finds related images by style and mood
– We asked the CreativeMornings community about books they re-read often or gift to others. The response blew us away.
– Some great answers in this thread asking What is the best advice you ever got for managing adult life?
– “Our level of detachment often informs our level of generosity.” I enjoyed this listen: Jen MacNab with No Sidebar talks about having a spirit of generosity. You can also read it here.
– Ordinary Habit makes beautiful puzzles.
– Funmingo looks so much fun!
– Can’t help but feel like this Armored Bird recently.
– Come work with me! CreativeMornings is hiring a Content Marketing Manager. Application deadline is this coming Wednesday.
– Thank you to Matthew Manos of Productive Enough for sponsoring my blog this week. Productive Enough is a free toolkit for overwhelmed entrepreneurs, freelancers, and leaders who are looking for a more mindful way to get things done efficiently.