– When it comes to lasting romance, passion has nothing on friendship. The type of love that makes people happiest, by Arthur C. Brooks
– This made me laugh out loud. Definitely the case if you have kids.
– ”The things you learn in maturity: not to engage in self-destructive behavior or burn up energy in anxiety. You learn that self-pity and resentment are among the most toxic of drugs.” —John W. Gardner (via John Maeda)
– Bespoke Sunshine Coast tailor gives new life to old memories. Mr Trimble meticulously deconstructs sentimental items and repurposes them into functional clothing.
– This is one colorful, visual firework Instagram account, capturing the color of Miami
– Hiking Is an Ideal Structure for Friendship, by Julie Beck
– “A challenge for anyone programming at a monopoly, a public company, a well-funded startup or even a non-profit in search of donors is this: Do you have the guts to build an algorithm you can be proud of even if it doesn’t pay off as well in the short run?” Algorithms give or they take, by Seth Godin
– People share 30 of the funniest contact names they have in their phones. One of them: “One of my identical twins has the other twin in his phone as ‘spare parts’.
– Slow Down and Write Better Emails, by Erica Dhawan
– THIS IS INCREDIBLE: Audiblogs lets you listen to any web article in your podcast player in an Audible-like voice. Use it to “read” while you exercise, cook, do house chores, etc.
– Rams Palettes taken from Dieter Rams legendary production collection for Braun. Made by Chad Ashley. If you don’t know who Dieter Rams is, you might enjoy this documentary about his life and legacy.
– If you’re good, say you’re good, by Adrienne Maree Brown
– Calling all singers, songwriters, poets, puppeteers, comedians, dancers, magicians, mimes, and everything in between for our first ever CreativeMornings/NY digital open mic on February 26, 9am.
– Did your kids love the news about a robot landing on Mars? They might love this Tattly Set.