This deeply resonates.
– Denial. An original.
– Wikipedia is a constantly changing entity with hundreds of edits occurring every minute and now you can experience that dynamism as ambient music: Listen to Wikipedia.
– Alan Watts on the meaning of freedom, the only real antidote to fear, and the deepest wellspring of love.
– Cryptocurrencies and NFTs are an absolute disaster for so many more reasons than the ecological.
– This is oddly intense: Raccoon knocks on a glass door with rock between her paws when the cat food bowl is empty.
– This dress by Busayo is making my heart go pitter patter. Not that I could pull it off, but man, it’s a stunner. Fun fact: Busayo is a lawyer gone fashion designer, such an inspiration.
– This is a pretty smart travel backpack. Check out the stop motion at the bottom showing the different features.
– Hollaback – Free Bystander Intervention Training
– Gather looks interesting: Build your intentional community.
– I love plants. But I haven’t gone the nerdy route of measuring my light yet. This article might change that.
– Ten reasons to write a book, by Seth Godin (This resonates. I am starting to see a book in my future!)
– My favorite jewelry designer, Elsa Peretti has died. My heart hurts.
– This plant tag makes me laugh. (I am a chronic over-waterer, I am not allowed to have any of these in my home.)
– I would totally put this road trip pillow to good use.
– I love this silk floss set.
– An Enamel sign that simply says WONDERFUL. Yes, please.
– I love love love Chrissy Angliker’s paintings. (Another fellow Swiss in NYC)
– Channeling my inner bumble bee. I am ready for spring and flowers.