(Thank you Chris)
– This is a beautiful, minimal Murphy bed for small spaces, guest rooms etc.
– Whoa! In 1930 the Indiana Bell building was rotated 90°. Over a month, the structure was moved 15 inch/hr, all while 600 employees still worked there. There was no interruption to gas, heat, electricity, water, sewage, or the telephone service they provided. No one inside felt it move.
– I’d be ok with owning a Ping Pong Door.
– “When I Realized My Friend Was White“, Keith Yamashita describes a child’s first encounter with racism.
– This photo!
– A black bear discovers a hot tub. Made me smile.
– Thread: How to better navigate the online world with proper social media etiquette.
– I would love to taste a fried whole artichoke.
– eco-friendly, low-maintenance deck boards use 2,250 plastic bags per board
– An important read: Helping Hands Need A Break, Too: How To Lend Support Without Burning Out
– Did you know eggshells can sharpen your blender blades?
– This puzzle made me laugh.
– Before you give your child their first phone, read this.
– I hear more and more folks I know rave about DNTL Bar. Who knew the dentist experience could be something people get excited about?
– I love love love my Onsen Bath Robe.
– Love these eco-friendly stools inspired by an iconic design.
– Did you know CreativeMornings has a job board?
– Did you know I regularly share uplifting, heart-opening tiktok videos over on Instagram in my Stories? Check out my Collections (circles above my photos) to see some past posts. The Dance, Happy and Animal collections are pretty fun.
– A big thank you to Caveday for sponsoring my blog this week.Caveday helps you focus by managing distractions (phones aren’t allowed) and teaching you to monotask. They lead the world’s most focused community.