That feeling when music touches you deep in your soul and is pure medicine. Jireh by Maverick City is that. And no, I don’t consider myself religious. I have my own version of church.
– Craig Mod shares Pizza Toast & Coffee — Japanese Cafe Short Documentary
– Learning to Respond Not React, by Tara Brach
– I am coming back to this song.
– Here’s your daily dose of funny animal photos. The cat wearing tiny plastic hands made me laugh out loud.
– I thoroughly enjoyed this episode of How We Built This with the founder of Hinge telling his story. I mostly loved the part where he tells his personal love story. (It was turned into a short movie!)
– In words, images and video, teens across the United States show us how they have met life’s challenges in the midst of a pandemic. (via Chris)
– LEGO Chocolate Cake. Funny. Show your kids.
– I don’t have a dog, but I have spent a good 10 min on this dog bed product page.
– Discover the first modern Kitchen–the Frankfurt kitchen-pioneered by the architect Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky (1926)
– How to avoid bad decisions. An excellent read.
– Wow! A ten minute, one-to-one concert.
– How to make cloud eggs. I need to finally give this a try.
– The We Work Documentary was released yesterday. Don’t think I have the stomach to watch it. I find Adam Neumann repulsive. If you have watched it, leave a comment below and let me know if it’s palatable?
– This 3D Printed vase is WOW!
– I am on an adventure to experience myself and my life sans alcohol for 90 days. (I am on day 42). I recently bought Good Drinks, a book with recipes for alcohol free drinks. Highly recommend.
– Not sure how I stumbled upon Kristen Lisanti on Instagram. But I am glad I did. I am intrigued by her Breaking Open, a six-week virtual course in what she calls applied mindfulness: meditating not just for our own peace of mind but to give us the tools to show up as safe people in the world. Registration is on a sliding scale, no one will be turned away for lack of funds. She is donating all proceeds to the Loveland Foundation and the AAPI Community Fund.
– Say goodbye to moth holes in your favorite sweaters with these Cedar Wood Houses Fabric Protectors.
– This slow motion video made me look.
– This is me, every time someone asks how are you doing?
– Plant pedestals? Yes, please.
– These are lovely bookends.