(What FUN! Gustavo Dudamel conducts the Venezuelan Youth Orchestra Simón Bolívar and the Venezuelan Brass Ensemble.)
– This made me laugh: A dog in Russia grabbed the reporter’s microphone and ran away during a live broadcast
– A short documentary on Nikki de Saint Phalle, an artist I admired deeply when growing up in Switzerland.
– I can’t stop giggling at this.
– First Day of the Week in Different Countries (I learned this the hard way when in my first job as a graphic designer in the USA I was assigned to design a calendar and I started the weeks on Monday. Right before the client presentation my US boss noticed the mistake. Oy! I have lived in the USA for 21 years now and can not get used to calendar views starting on Sundays.)
– A love letter to black children and any black person whose inner child needs to hear this.
– Good listen: Imagination as the Path of the Spirit by John O Donohue. He asks: “What are the 7 thoughts you keep coming back to and that shape your life?”
– Rochelle Billow of kitchn tried the annoyingly brilliant TikTok trick for peeling hard-boiled eggs and WOW!
– Bookmarked this in my SoundCloud: Listening to nature gives you a real Rocky Mountain High.
– I asked on Twitter for non-alcoholic drink recommendations. So many tips! Check the thread.
– My friend Wesley Verhoeve birthed a photo book. I am so proud of him.
– What To Do If You — Or Someone You Love — Is Going Through Pregnancy Loss. This is an important and way too little talked about topic. Been there myself. It’s a lonely, dark place. It shouldn’t be.
– Go get your kids and introduce them to Marcel the Shell. You’re welcome!
– Today is a good day to discover some poets you might have not heard of yet..
– I love this Colorful Backgammon Set. I used to play this game for HOURS on end when I was a kid.
– Yes to potato faces.
– I am manifesting Spring, by wearing some Flowers.