A love story that beckons you to dive deeper… Filmed, Written and Directed By Josiah Gordon
– The hybrid workplace probably won’t last, by Jon Levy
– As if I couldn’t love Patagonia any more. I love a company with a strong moral compass.
– Come to me, you beautiful glass storage canisters.
– I dig this storage providing IKEA window seat hack.
– “What seems like a dark time is in reality the womb space between the old and the new.
The collective is in a birthing canal. The energies are working for us not against us.” – Alisha Berry
– This made me smile.
– This Polaroid photo printer is way expensive but my teenage daughter would LOVE it.
– I grew up in Switzerland and I am flabbergasted every time I think about the fact that Swiss women only got the right to vote in 1971. The Divine Order tells the story.
– This card made me chuckle: I like you, so now what?
– Priya Parker created a guide outlining The New Rules for Gathering . You can download it for free.
– Need to translate some text to get a sense what it’s about? Try Deepl.
– Love these strip-ey mini vases.
– Yes to big chunky mugs.
– Come work with me at CreativeMornings. We are hiring a Partnerships Manager.
– Tattly is currently running a summer sale and also working on a very exciting new product line. I can not wait to tell you about it…
– Happy my blog birthday to you! Hard to believe but this blog turned 16 this week. Thank you for visiting my little corner of the internet. I love taking care of this garden for you!