– My remarkable Friend Patricia is putting together a thoughtful, nourishing retreat on a Greek Island this September. Wish I could go! (There are only two spots left)
– Visualization of How Fast a Ball Drops on Various Solar System Bodies
– I love a good Rain Poncho. This one caught my eye.
– My friend Gene Monterastelli started an early morning tapping club to start the day off on the right foot. Accountability buddies unite! Not familiar with tapping, Gene breaks it down for you.
– Love this modern outdoor broom.
– Half a Life in 2 Minutes
– I am dreaming of an Airstream Bambi. I might have to start with this mini version.
– Whoa! Stunnig minimal, Danish modular bed.
– The webcams of many laptops, especially MacBooks, are notoriously bad. EpocCam apps, you can turn your iPhone into a better quality, external webcam to use on Zoom, Google Meet, etc. (via Kai)
– I want a Smock. Do you want a Smock?
– This is what radical acceptance looks like. (via)
– A worthwhile long read: Dancing with Systems, by Donella Meadows (via)
– In Finland, preventing car accidents by painting reindeer antlers looks absolutely mythic. (via)
– Remember when songs came with fun music videos? I miss those days. Dive into the 80s here.
– Wow, a non-cheesy colored inflatable pool?! YES!
– This is a beach chair I can get behind.
– Tattly turned 10 last week! TEN!? A decade! Wow! (Whispers: I am grateful we made it through this last year, for a second there it looked like we wouldn’t hit this milestone.)
– Wow! There are over 2830 jobs listed on the CreativeMornings Job Board, of which 679 are remote friendly!